Welcome to my Cshells!

I am a 41 yr. divorced young mom of 2 wonderful girls ages 6 & 14 they are my everything.I also have 2 wonderful dogs, sm.female mix almost 12 yrs. old & a smooth haired fox terrier he is 3 1/2 yrs. old.I am a bluegrass state girl & will always be... its my home. I love to do both kinds of gardening (flower & veggie).Plan to grow enough to do some home canning next year I am hoping to anyway because our gardens didn't do so well this past year with to much rain & not enough warm sun.My family & I love to go camping & picnic out on the Eastfork lake beach for a hole day swimming,playing beach games like cornhole,Bochi ball & washer toss.We are a big family for all kinds of inside and outside games.I have a few crafts that I enjoy doing some just more than others lol X-stitching, scrapbooking & painting ceramics or plaster.Love cooking out on the grill no matter what season or weather...it doesn't stop me! I enjoy cooking up tasty meals for my family and friends also sharing recipes...you will find most of these things here in my blog with pics. So enjoy & thanks for stopping by to see what is goin on in my life!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas RR piece #3>>>> 2004

I stitched this piece and really enjoyed it....was getting my practice in for more RR's that I had signed up. Still haven't gotten a smooth enough stitch...but really enjoyed this piece. I would do again but for myself next time! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment